We have so much to be thankful for this year! Our year has been one of upheaval and change, but we faced it with grace, kindness, and a strong sense of community.
We seemed to say goodbye and welcome quite often this year.
- We said goodbye to Rev. Stuart Hallam and his family, Laura and Matilda
- We welcomed and said goodbye to Philippa Seagrave-Pride, our Priest in Charge We welcomed Tiffany Ho, our new Parish Administrator
- We have just welcomed our new Rector – Rev Lorne Manweiler!
- And the most heartwarming welcome of all: we were able to welcome parishioners back into the church this summer. Attendance has grown steadily as people gain confidence.
- We met online for worship, committees, Vestry, Wednesday Prayers, and Zoom Coffee
- We met shoppers at St Philip’s as they came to pick up: Flower Baskets on Mother’s Day Homemade Baking for Father’s Day & Summer Books, books, and more books!
- And we meet next to plan the Christmas Fair – Watch for details re shopping online and in-person for poinsettias, baking, Christmas Cakes, preserves, and more.
We are managing well financially, thanks to your generous support. We encourage you to continue your generosity with a Thanksgiving gift in gratitude for all that we have received.
There are several ways to donate to St Philip’s in response to Thanksgiving. Go to our donations page for details.